BuyIT Equipment Catalogue – Legacy
In preparation for Workday, the BuyIT purchasing portal has been sunset and is no longer available.
With effect from Aug 1, 2020, any IT quote and purchase requests please submit a ticket to the UBC IT Okanagan Helpdesk.
Staff and faculty can continue to request IT equipment quotes or purchase items such as computers, software and technology accessories by submitting a ticket to the IT helpdesk using the UBC Self Service Portal.
- Login with your CWL username and password
- Click “Request a Service”
- From the left-side menu (under Submit a Request), click “Hardware, Software & Desktop Support” (9th from the top)
- Select: “Order New Hardware” or “Order New Software”
- Complete the required fields and click Submit.
You can find past BuyIT transaction details by logging in to helpdesk.ok.ubc.ca and selecting from the left side menu: Tickets –> My Tickets.
More information about submitting IT purchase or quote requests directly within Workday will be coming soon.
Questions & Support
If you have any questions about these changes or ordering technology equipment or software please email firstname.lastname@example.org.