Need help reconnecting your computer(s) in your research lab? If so, Research Computing can help. We are booking slots from June until October, so plan ahead and book, as resources are limited.
- SUBMIT A SERVICENOW TICKET requesting Research Computing’s help.
- We will review your request, send you an invite to our calendar, and then you can book a date and time that works for you.
Please note you will need to follow your Faculty’s Safe Work Plan until full resumption is declared by the Province.
Research Computing offers researchers a wide range of support and services including:
- Technical consultation – from a single laptop to HPC systems
- IT hardware/software quotes for research grant applications (CFI, NSERC, SSHERC, CIHR etc.)
- Access to HPC systems and storage
- Network accounts
- Hardware/software configuration and install
To access Research Computing support, enter a ticket below:
Research Computing (RC)
Research Computing provides direct support to the UBC Okanagan campus, including ongoing research IT support, hardware & software setup, installation, troubleshooting and configuration.
Advanced Research Computing (ARC)
ARC supports the high-performance computing and data management needs of UBC researchers on both the Vancouver and Okanagan campuses, including consultation, expertise, and access to cyberinfrastructure.