Research Computing is committed to supporting research on campus and is ready to assist with any research grant or project. Should you require technical assistance or consultation at any stage of your research, please submit a ticket.
- Operational and Technical Support
- IT support and troubleshooting for research
- High Performance Computing (HPC) systems (Sockeye) and storage (Chinook)
- Research Data Management (RDM)
- Remote access to labs
- Accounts and access
- Specialty operating systems and hardware
- Solutions architecture
To access Research Computing support, enter a ticket below:
Research Computing (RC)
Research Computing provides direct support to the UBC Okanagan campus, including ongoing research IT support, hardware & software setup, installation, troubleshooting and configuration.
Advanced Research Computing (ARC)
ARC supports the high-performance computing and data management needs of UBC researchers on both the Vancouver and Okanagan campuses, including consultation, expertise, and access to cyberinfrastructure.