We offer technology solutions, tools, support, and other resources to enhance your productivity and experience at UBC Okanagan.
Instructional technology and application support, with services that are inclusive of Learning Management systems, classroom and evaluation.
Authentication and Identity management support for access to applications and directories.
Multimedia production support from video production to streaming. Also inclusive of AV equipment bookings and support.
Deployment and support for desktop computers, computer labs, printers, and peripherals at the UBC Okanagan campus.
Technical consultation and quotes for research grant applications, network and data security, access to HPC systems and storage, network accounts, hardware and software quotes, and installation.
Web publishing support services inclusive of web design, development, hosting and content management.
UBC IT Bulletins
- Qualtrics Survey Tool maintenance outage on August 25, 2022 22:00-23:59 PT
- Enabling Control Tower and IAM Identity Center in UBC IT's AWS Environment August 23, 2022, 09:30-12:00 PT
- EduCloud Server and Backup As A Service Kamloops Network Maintenance August 21, 2022 06:00-12:00 PT
- EduCloud Server and Backup As A Service Kamloops Network Maintenance August 21, 2022, 06:00-12:00 PT
- UBC Vancouver VoIP Phone Service Maintenance August 20, 2022, 08:00 PT - August 21, 2022, 06:00 PT
- Workday Scheduled Weekly Maintenance August 19, 2022, 21:00 PT - August 20, 2022, 01:00 PT
- UBC Okanagan Upper Campus Health Network Maintenance August 19, 2022, 08:00-16:00 PT
- The PCI Virtual Server storage environment Maintenance - August 18, 2022 , 17:00-20:00 PT
- Bamboo Upgrade August 18, 2022, 16:00-22:00 PT
- ArmorIP Application Upgrade August 17, 2022, 13:00-15:00 PT
Service Desk Widget Box
IT Service Centre
If you have an equipment issue or would like to speak with a technician, please request an appointment using the links below.
If you have a quick question or pressing issue, please call 250-807-9000 (79000 from on campus).
UBC Okanagan Employees:
UBC IT Vancouver Support
Feedback Survey Callout
Knowledge Base Articles (KnowIT)
Explore our UBCO IT knowledge base to find answers to common questions, how-to articles, user guides, and more.
- How to Submit an IT Equipment Consult or Purchase Request using the UBC Self-Service Portal
- How to Defuse Zoom-bombs
- A Guide to Using MS Teams at UBC
- How to Use the Okanagan - Employee IT Offboarding Form on the UBC Self-Service Portal
- How To Create Accounts for Student Employees and Teaching Assistants