We offer technology solutions, tools, support, and other resources to enhance your productivity and experience at UBC Okanagan.
Instructional technology and application support, with services that are inclusive of Learning Management systems, classroom and evaluation.
Multimedia production support from video production to streaming. Also inclusive of AV equipment bookings and support.
Deployment and support for desktop computers, computer labs, printers, and peripherals at the UBC Okanagan campus.
Technical consultation and quotes for research grant applications, network and data security, access to HPC systems and storage, network accounts, hardware and software quotes, and installation.
UBC IT Bulletins
- Adobe Infrastructure Update October 15, 2023, 00:00-09:30 PT
- Workday Scheduled Weekly Maintenance October 06, 2023, 21:00 PT to October 07, 2023, 01:00 PT
- Faculty of Medicine - REDCap Maintenance October 6, 2023, 17:00-18:00 PT
- University Computer Management System (UCMS) Maintenance October 4, 2023 @ 20:00
- CWL Login Problem for small set of WorkDay Users October 4, 2023 10:00PT
- SITS/eVision is still undergoing maintenance on October 3, 2023 from 07:00 PT
- UNI and Go Global Salesforce scheduled maintenance October 3, 2023, 08:00 -17:00 PT
- Sauder Salesforce (RHL and BCC) Scheduled Maintenance October 3 2023, 08:00 - 17:00 PT
- Science One Maintenance October 03, 2023, 10:00-11:00 PT
- SITS/eVision: Scheduled Maintenance October 3, 2023, 07:00-10:00 PT
Service Desk Widget Box
IT Service Centre
If you have an equipment issue or would like to speak with a technician, please request an appointment using the links below.
If you have a quick question or pressing issue, please call 250-807-9000 (79000 from on campus).
UBC Okanagan Employees:
UBC IT Vancouver Support
Feedback Survey Callout
Knowledge Base Articles (KnowIT)
Explore our UBCO IT knowledge base to find answers to common questions, how-to articles, user guides, and more.
- How To Create Accounts for Student Employees and Teaching Assistants
- How to Use the Okanagan - Employee IT Offboarding Form on the UBC Self-Service Portal
- A Guide to Using MS Teams at UBC
- How to Defuse Zoom-bombs
- How to Submit an IT Equipment Consult or Purchase Request using the UBC Self-Service Portal