We offer technology solutions, tools, support, and other resources to enhance your productivity and experience at UBC Okanagan.
Instructional technology and application support, with services that are inclusive of Learning Management systems, classroom and evaluation.
Accounts & Passwords
Authentication and Identity management support for access to applications and directories.
Audio-Visual & Creative Services
Multimedia production support from video production to streaming. Also inclusive of AV equipment bookings and support.
Business & Administrative Systems
Application support for all Administrative applications and databases.
- Business & Administrative Systems
- UBCO Online Room Booking Systems
- UBC Directory
- UBC ePayment
- UBCO CBM Online Payment Form System
- IT Management Database (ITMDB) - Legacy
Collaboration software including instant messaging (IM), blogs, and video conferencing.
Computers & Printers
Deployment and support for desktop computers, computer labs, printers, and peripherals at the UBC Okanagan campus.
Project support, coordination, advocacy, and community engagement to ensure UBCO IT projects meet client needs, follow best practices, and align with UBC's strategic goals.
- Engagement Services
- About the Engagement Services team
- Client Service Coordinator Portfolios (PDF)
Email & Calendars
Email and calendar services and support.
Support for cyber security related services, including anti-virus software, virtual firewall, and encryption services.
Internet & Voice Services
Support of all voice and internet services including services that support wireless connectivity and VPN.
- Internet & Telephone
- Voice Services
- Virtual Private Network (myVPN)
- Wireless Internet Access (WiFi)
Technical consultation and quotes for research grant applications, network and data security, access to HPC systems and storage, network accounts, hardware and software quotes, and installation.
Servers & Storage
Support of application hosting, data centre facilities, switch configuration and management and Virtual (VSS) and SAN services.
- Servers & Storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Okanagan Campus Network File Storage Share
Web Publishing & Hosting
Web publishing support services inclusive of web design, development, hosting and content management.
UBC IT Bulletins
- EduCloud Server Maintenance (Vancouver) April 15, 2023, 09:00 PT to May 19, 2023, 18:00 PT
- Planned Maintenance to Multiple UBC Enterprise Services on April 05, 2023, 17:00-20:00 PT
- UBC Vancouver VoIP Phone Service Maintenance March 31, 2023, 17:00 PT - April 1, 2023, 13:00 PT
- Workday Scheduled Weekly Maintenance March 31, 2023, 21:00 PT to April 1, 2023, 01:00 PT
- UBC Sauder Website Maintenance March 29, 2023, 08:00-09:00 PT
- Planned Interruption to Multiple UBC Enterprise Services on March 27, 2023, 17:00-19:00 PT
- EduCloud Server Maintenance March 26, 2023, 13:00-19:00 PT
- UBC Wireless Network Maintenance March 26, 2023, 00:00-02:00 PT
- EduCloud Server Maintenance (Kamloops) March 25, 2023, 09:00 PT – April 6, 2023, 18:00 PT
- Workday Scheduled Weekly Maintenance March 24, 2023, 21:00 PT to March 25, 2023, 01:00 PT
Service Desk Widget Box
IT Service Centre
If you have an equipment issue or would like to speak with a technician, please request an appointment using the links below.
If you have a quick question or pressing issue, please call 250-807-9000 (79000 from on campus).
UBC Okanagan Employees:
UBC IT Vancouver Support
UBC IT Vancouver
Have a question about IT products and services supported through UBC Vancouver? The IT Service Centre is committed to providing timely and effective support.
Feedback Survey Callout
Knowledge Base Articles (KnowIT)
Explore our UBCO IT knowledge base to find answers to common questions, how-to articles, user guides, and more.
KnowIT Featured Articles
- How To Create Accounts for Student Employees and Teaching Assistants
- How to Use the Okanagan - Employee IT Offboarding Form on the UBC Self-Service Portal
- A Guide to Using MS Teams at UBC
- How to Defuse Zoom-bombs
- How to Submit an IT Equipment Consult or Purchase Request using the UBC Self-Service Portal
KnowIT Recently Added Articles
- How to: Resize/scale an image to fit specific dimensions in Photoshop (for example, for a poster)
- How to troubleshoot: Network Adapter disabled on Library Loaner Laptops (i.e. no wireless networks available)
- How to fix: "Your license doesn`t allow editing on a Mac"
- How To: Add Student Email to Mail App on macOS
- How To Fix: CWL Password Not Working