Staff and Faculty
We are here to help UBCO employees with any issues and questions you may have about our services. Common technology topics include:
- UBC IT Accounts – CWL
- FASmail and Email Services
- Telephony and Voice Services
- Printing and copying
- Classroom and event AV support
- Computer Replacement Program (CRP)
IT Service Centre
If you have an equipment issue or would like to speak with a technician, please request an appointment using the links below.
If you have a quick question or pressing issue, please call 250-807-9000 (79000 from on campus).
UBC Okanagan Employees:
Call us at 79000 for telephone support during regular business hours.
Visit us at the IT Service Centre (ADM 024) during regular business hours.
Is the Service Centre Window open?
Engagement Services works collaboratively with UBC Okanagan academic, research, and administrative units to ensure the IT services provided meet their evolving needs, are sustainable, follow best practices, and align with the strategic goals of the university.
IT Project Support & Coordination
We help clients navigate complex projects which involve multiple IT teams or various university IT approval processes.
Client Support & Advocacy
Our dedicated client service coordinators offer a venue to discuss IT concerns and share information in order to align future planning and service delivery with client needs.
We ensure the goals, needs and required outcomes of our communities are captured and incorporated into information sharing, planning, decision making, and delivery of IT services for the greater benefit of the institution.
Want to know the latest IT updates? Sign-up for our monthly UBCO IT Newsletter!
Research Computing provides direct support to the UBC Okanagan campus, including ongoing research IT support, hardware and software setup, installation, troubleshooting, and configuration.
To access Research Computing support, please submit a ticket to the UBC Self-Service Portal for assistance.
Student Support Analyst (SSA)
The Student Support Analyst is located at the Library Service Desk and can help support students with:
- Technical assistance
- Canvas and other UBC learning technologies
- Access to UBC programs and software
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Information about online learning resources
UBC IT Student Support
The IT Service Desk at the Okanagan campus provides support to UBCO students for:
- Connecting to campus wireless
- Account password resets (please bring valid ID)
- Campus printing issues
For additional support, please contact the IT Service Centre.
Knowledge Base Articles (KnowIT)
Explore our UBCO IT knowledge base to find answers to common questions, how-to articles, user guides, and more.
- How To Create Accounts for Student Employees and Teaching Assistants
- How to Use the Okanagan - Employee IT Offboarding Form on the UBC Self-Service Portal
- A Guide to Using MS Teams at UBC
- How to Defuse Zoom-bombs
- How to Submit an IT Equipment Consult or Purchase Request using the UBC Self-Service Portal