Super Duper Classroom
Wireless Microphone Operation
- Touch the panel on desktop to activate screen.
- Find the lapel mic in the drawer below the touch panel.
- Clip the microphone on to your clothing as close to your chin as possible.
- Slide the power button ON, found on the mic pack. If the mic has a mute button, be sure the mute is OFF. The power indicator LED should be on.
- Select “wireless mic” on the touch panel. Speak in a normal voice. Adjust audio level with the ‘Volume UP’ or ‘Volume DOWN’ button located on the console’s touch panel.
- To lower the possibility of feedback, avoid walking under a ceiling speaker and keep mic volume lower.
Audience (Handheld) Mic
- Slide power button to ON position on the Audience mic. The power indicator LED should be on.
- Select “wireless mic” on the touch panel. Speak in a normal voice.
- Hold the mic approximately 4 inches from your mouth and speak at your regular level.
- Adjust volume on the console’s touch panel so that you can just barely hear yourself talk through the system, allowing the system to distribute the sound throughout the room.
Be sure to TURN OFF the mic and return to drawer.
If the power indicator light on the pack is off or flashing, the unit may need a new battery. Charged batteries are found in the drawer. Ensure battery polarity is maintained by replacing fresh battery in the same polarity position as depleted, matching + to +. Please place depleted battery in charger unit for next user.
Lapel mic: Open the mic pack access door, take out old battery and replace with a charged one.
Audience mic: Unscrew the base of the mic to access battery.
Last reviewed 8/25/2015 7:11:20 PM