Hate waiting in line to get IT help? Starting September 2021 you don’t have to!
Join UBCO IT’s virtual line for the IT Service Centre and get notified by text message when it’s your turn.
The Qless virtual line system gives staff, faculty and students the benefit of having a space in line without physically needing to wait in line at the IT Service Centre.
How to Join the virtual line
There are three easy ways to reserve your spot in line:
- Text “UBCO” to 778-743-5022 or 604-229-4098
- In-person at the i-pad check-in kiosk in the Campus Administration Building (ADM024)
- Online – Click to JOIN THE VIRTUAL LINE
Want to know more? After September 7, visit our UBCO IT Contact page to:
- Check out the current IT Service Centre wait times
- Join the virtual line online
- Learn the text commands to find out more info once you’ve joined
- Get answers to FAQs about using the Qless virtual line system