Printing at UBCO
The iPrint service allows you to search for and install printers at UBC’s Okanagan campus.
Novell username/password required.
- Getting Started with iPrint
- Print/Copy Pricing
- Skip the help – I just want to install a printer
- How to install and use FindMe Printing
Pay for Print
Learn more about student printing at UBC Okanagan.
Secure Print – Tap to Release
Secure Print is a feature of the PaperCut software that was implemented to improve security, reduce costs and lower our environmental footprint for staff and faculty printing. In a standard printing environment, a user’s print job is sent directly to the device for immediate printing. This can result in wasted paper and toner when printing is forgotten and not collected. It also presents a security risk if those forgotten jobs were sensitive or confidential.
This feature is now available on all the new staff and faculty Ricoh printers.
Printer Cleaning & Safe Operations for Shared Devices
We have developed guidance for the safe cleaning and operations of shared devices in labs such as printers and touch screen devices. For details please CLICK HERE.
Paper Ordering Procedure
Learn how to order paper for pay-for-print and personal print devices.
Ricoh Training Guides
An overview of the training that was provided on campus by Ricoh.
Ricoh Quick Reference Guides
Follow these helpful how-to guides:
- How to replace Ricoh finishing staples
- How to replace toner on a Ricoh multi-function device
- How to use Ricoh Multifunction Devices
Call 1-800-267-9469 to contact Ricoh support. Please have your device serial number handy.
Ricoh Consumable Ordering Procedures
Follow these new procedures on ordering Ricoh consumables such as Toner and Staples.
- What is the process for ordering Ricoh finisher staples?
- What is the process for ordering Ricoh Toner?
- How to recycle Ricoh used toner
Students will now be able to print from any library computer and then simply “Swipe” their UBC Student Card to release their print job at any student printer.
- How to Print detailed instructions
- How to print from your own device
- How to add money to your Pay-for-Print account
- How do I change my Pay-for-Print PIN
Visit the UBC Copyright Guide to ensure that you are copyright compliant when making copies.