IT Management Database (ITMDB) – Legacy
ITMDB was the legacy ticketing system for UBCO IT and also included modules for managing contact records, accounts, phone records, server groups, printers, billing, and more.
The UBC IT Okanagan online Helpdesk has moved to the UBC Self Service Portal, along with the Integrated Services Centre (ISC) which provides Workday support. This enables staff and faculty in the Okanagan, and across UBC, to access a variety of UBC support services from a single website: UBC Self Service Portal
Learn more about ITMDB in the UBCO IT Knowledge Base (KnowIT) or click on the links below:
- How do I enter a Ticket for IT Support?
- How do I submit a New to UBC ticket to onboard a new employee?
- How do I access my old tickets from the IT Helpdesk?
- How do I submit a ticket if I don’t have a UBC account?
- How do I change my Novell password?