Events and Capture Support
UBC IT Audio Visual is your on-campus resource for all of your event’s audio visual needs. We aim to provide a high quality and comprehensive service for your event, big or small. Our AV event specialists will be available on-hand to guide you through the process of delivering a top-notch AV experience for your event.
We also provide support for mobile video-conferencing solutions and event capture/recording.
For whatever you have in mind, get in touch, and our AV events specialists will work with you to make it happen.
Features & Benefits
- Support provided by UBC technicians who are deeply familiar with the campus
- Comprehensive personal event planning and advice from our AV specialists
- Service available to all members of the UBC community.
- For external clients please talk to the Conferences and Accommodations team
- Weekend or evening support available (minimum labour charge applies)
- Live webcasts can be done from most venues on UBCO campus
- HD video combined with professional sound
- Trained professional personnel to deliver reliable results
- If you are booking a room on campus for your event, you can find photos and information about bookable rooms on the Learning Spaces Website.
- Many of the classrooms available for booking have some AV equipment already installed. Please contact ubc.service-now.com/selfservice/ and tell us about your event so that we can help to determine your specific needs and deliver an optimal solution.
- To begin planning for your event, contact us at ubc.service-now.com/selfservice/ or (250) 807-9000 with any enquiries or questions.
- Our regular business hours are 7:30AM-4:00PM, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
- We offer after-hours and weekend AV support on a pre-booked basis.