Events and Capture Support
UBC IT Audio Visual is your on-campus resource for all of your event’s audio visual needs. We aim to provide a high quality and comprehensive service for your event, big or small. Our AV event specialists will be available on-hand to guide you through the process of delivering a top-notch AV experience for your event.
We also provide support for mobile video-conferencing solutions and event capture/recording.
For whatever you have in mind, get in touch, and our AV events specialists will work with you to make it happen.
Features & Benefits
- Support provided by UBC technicians who are deeply familiar with the campus
- Comprehensive personal event planning and advice from our AV specialists
- Service available to all members of the UBC community.
- For external clients please talk to the Conferences and Accommodations team
- Weekend or evening support available (minimum labour charge applies)
- Live webcasts can be done from most venues on UBCO campus
- HD video combined with professional sound
- Trained professional personnel to deliver reliable results
- If you are booking a room on campus for your event, you can find photos and information about bookable rooms on the Learning Spaces Website.
- Many of the classrooms available for booking have some AV equipment already installed. Please contact helpdesk.ok.ubc.ca and tell us about your event so that we can help to determine your specific needs and deliver an optimal solution.
- To begin planning for your event, contact us at helpdesk.ok.ubc.ca or (250) 807-9000 with any enquiries or questions.
- Our regular business hours are 7:30AM-4:00PM, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
- We offer after-hours and weekend AV support on a pre-booked basis.