Web Publishing and Hosting
Web publishing support services inclusive of web design, development, hosting and content management.
Web Publishing and Hosting Services
- Content ManagementA Content Management System (CMS) allows non-technical individuals the ability to update the content of websites without having to know how to program or write HTML.
- E-PaymentE-Payment allows departments/units to accept credit card payments and have the monies deposited to a specified account/speedchart through FMIS.
- Personal WebspaceFaculty and staff are welcome to set up their own personal web pages on UBC's Okanagan campus People server.
- Promotional URLsList of promotional (shortened) URLs for cross-campus services.
- Tools and ResourcesSome basic resources to assist content providers in website development and maintenance.
- Web HostingInformation on departmental web hosting.
- Website Development ProjectsList of current and recently completed website development projects.
- WikisWikis allow easy creation and editing of any number of interlinked web pages and are often used to create collaborative websites. IT, Media & Classroom Services offers both public and private wikis to Okanagan campus faculty and staff.
Last reviewed 9/25/2017 2:14:13 PM