IT, Media and Classroom Services
We are committed to...
- Fostering a positive, respectful and helpful environment.
- Offering professional, accurate and timely customer service.
- Delivering a secure information infrastructure on campus with a "serve and protect" emphasis.
- Providing consultation and leadership, and leveraging out team’s expertise to deliver best practices and custom solutions.
- Hearing feedback and being the IT advocate for our clients.
- Engaging with students, faculties and researchers to evaluate technologies that support endeavors in teaching, learning, and research.
- Empowering our clients through education and training.
- Recommending alternative solutions, if possible, because "no" is not a complete answer.
- Helping clients align with and/or identify collaboration opportunities.
- Supporting the individual and organizational efforts to respect the diverse environment in which we operate.
This is your one-stop computing resource site for UBC Okanagan.
Click on the online resources below for quick tips on how to get started, find solutions to your technology problems, and enhance your experience and productivity through better understanding of the technology and tools available to you.
Browse the Service Catalogue
Last reviewed 4/3/2017 1:09:25 PM
The IT Helpdesk is located in ADM024B (basement of the Administration building). Drop-by, or call us at 79000 (toll-free 855-807-9001).
7:30 am to 7:30 pm Monday through Friday
Summer Hours (June 5 - August 18, 2017):
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
We offer researchers a wide range of support and services including technical consultation and quotes for research grant applications, network and data security, access to HPC systems and storage, network accounts, hardware and software quotes, and installation. For more information, please visit the Research IT Support website.
The Media Centre | Studio is dedicated to the production of video and its relationship to teaching and learning within UBC's Okanagan campus community and beyond.
Need a quiet place to edit your video project? Need some technical support? The Media Centre team is available during reserved times throughout the week to share their expertise.
ubco.tv showcases the dynamic, diverse and fascinating people, achievements, research and special events within UBC’s Okanagan Campus community and beyond.
IT, Media and Classroom Services at UBC's Okanagan campus is here to help you with any problems you may be having with our services.
A detailed list of the Self-Service Options available to our customers.
We offer researchers a wide range of support and services.
IT, Media & Classroom Services staff list.