UBC's Okanagan campus web hosting service allows faculties and departments to create and publish websites to communicate with the campus community and beyond.
Your site will be located at unitname.ok.ubc.ca and will be linked from UBC's Okanagan campus website ok.ubc.ca.
- A unitname.ok.ubc.ca website address makes your site easy to find and builds traffic
- Non-technical staff can create, edit and track web pages using UBC's Okanagan campus content management system, eliminating the webmaster bottleneck
- Content templates conform with UBC's Okanagan campus "Common Look and Feel" (CLF) template ensuring your site is compatible with UBC’s visual design policy
- Support from UBC Public Affairs and IT, Media and Classroom Services staff
- 100 MB of disk storage space
- A unitname.ok.ubc.ca website address
- Use of UBC's Okanagan campus content management system, Active Content Manager.
- Standardized Okanagan campus "Common Look and Feel" (CLF) website templates
This service is available to all Okanagan campus faculties and departments.
How much does it cost?
There is no charge to Okanagan campus faculties and departments for this service.
How do I get started?
Enter a work request at helpdesk.ok.ubc.ca.
Last reviewed 9/23/2015 4:35:11 PM