Faculty and staff on both the Okanagan and Vancouver campuses can call each other through 5-digit dialing. In addition, Okanagan campus faculty and staff can also call Greater Vancouver using their on-campus phones without incurring long distance charges.
- Common Dialing Instructions5-digit Dialing Across UBC, Toll-free calls to Greater Vancouver, Long Distance Dialing, Accessing Your Mailbox, and more.
- Voicemail InstructionsVoicemail can be accessed only from a touch-tone telephone.
- User GuidesAbout your set, customizing your set, making and answering calls, using advanced features, etc.
- Hot Desk PhonesHot Desking allows you to log into the telephone system from any phone designated as a Hot Desk phone.
- Dial-out Conference Calling (Office Phone)(up to 8 outgoing calls) Conference Call procedures using your office phone
- Dial-out Conference Calling (Wireless Conference Phone)(up to 8 outgoing calls) Conference Call and Wireless Conference Phone Booking Procedures
- Dial-in Teleconferencing (Mitel AWC)(up to 26 callers) Mitel AWC provides a complete audio conference solution for all faculty and staff at UBC's Okanagan campus.
- Cellular ServiceOptions for cellular services at Okanagan campus.
Last reviewed 7/10/2017 2:52:02 PM
Faculty, staff and department contact information
Online Phone Bill Access
Monthly telephone bills for each department
All local calls require our area code (250) as well as the 7-digit telephone number.
For local and long distance dialing, the outside access number is 8.