Faculty and staff on both the Okanagan and Vancouver campuses can call each other through 5-digit dialing. In addition, Okanagan campus faculty and staff can also call Greater Vancouver using their on-campus phones without incurring long distance charges.
- Common Dialing Instructions5-digit Dialing Across UBC, Toll-free calls to Greater Vancouver, Long Distance Dialing, Accessing Your Mailbox, and more.
- Voicemail InstructionsVoicemail can be accessed only from a touch-tone telephone.
- User GuidesAbout your set, customizing your set, making and answering calls, using advanced features, etc.
- Dial-out Conference Calling(up to 8 outgoing calls) Conference Call and Wireless Conference Phone Booking Procedures
- Dial-in Teleconferencing (Mitel AWC)(up to 26 callers) Mitel AWC provides a complete audio conference solution for all faculty and staff at UBC's Okanagan campus.
- Cellular ServiceOptions for cellular services at Okanagan campus.
- Hot Desk PhonesHot Desking allows you to log into the telephone system from any phone designated as a Hot Desk phone.
Last reviewed 2/25/2014 10:02:32 AM
Faculty, staff and department contact information
Online Phone Bill Access
Monthly telephone bills for each department
Effective September 12, 2008
All local calls require our area code (250) as well as the 7-digit telephone number. For local and long distance dialing, the outside access number is 8.