Email and Calendaring
UBC's Okanagan campus offers email accounts and webmail services to faculty, staff and students. In addition to email services, faculty/staff will also get calendaring services through Outlook and Outlook Web Access. Check our online resources below for more information.
Email and Calendaring Services
- UBC Faculty & Staff Email (FASmail)The UBC Faculty & Staff Email (FASmail) service is an enterprise email service for eligible staff, faculty and student employees of the University of British Columbia.
- Faculty & Staff WebmailYou can also access your email and calendar using a web browser. To log into Outlook Web Access, visit webmail.ok.ubc.ca.
- Student & Alumni Email ServiceThe Student Email Service is an optional combination of email aliasing, forwarding, and UBC hosted mailbox. Users of this service can obtain a UBC email address, email@example.com, which can be forwarded to either an external or UBC hosted mailbox.
- Student & Alumni Webmail
- Mailing ListsA mailing list is a popular and easy way for groups to share information via email.
- About SpamLearn all about spam (the internet equivalent of junk mail), including steps you can take to avoid it.
- Professors EmeritiAs a Professor Emeritus, you are entitled to receive a free email account.
Last reviewed 8/25/2015 8:10:43 PM