At UBC's Okanagan campus, we have adopted new technologies to enhance the traditional classroom experience. As a student, that means not only can you register for courses and view exam schedules and grades through the Online Student Service Centre, but you can also access course materials posted by your professors through Connect. You also have access to a growing number of courses delivered remotely via videoconferencing and webcast. Below are some of the resources that contribute to UBC's positioning as a world-class teaching institution.
Academic Systems Services
- ConnectOnline course management system for faculty and students.
- CTL ResourcesThe CTL Resource Page is for those who are looking for new ideas and/or best practices to incorporate into their teaching practice.
- Faculty Service Centre (FSC)The Faculty Service Centre portal is the Administrator interface for managing the class lists, grades, scheduling, and ad hoc room bookings. Other functions include course outline URL maintenance, restriction viewer, curriculum management (Senate approved courses), faculty course management and scheduling. Instructors have access to class lists and grade entry for sections that they teach.
- Research Systems (RISe)Research Systems (RISe) is an online tool that aids researchers and administrators in the management of online applications.
- Student Information Service Centre (SISC)The Student Information Service Centre portal is an interface used by faculty and staff who perform student-related administrative and advising roles on campus.
- Student Service Centre (SSC)This portal is the interface for UBC applicants and students to access admissions, student records, registration, grades, awards and more.
Last reviewed 10/24/2017 10:26:17 AM